Professional rehearsal spaces
zamus rents out appropriately equipped rehearsal spaces and offers musicians the benefit of years of experience in this area.
Zamus has at its disposal all the equipment necessary for rehearsing Early Music. The rehearsal spaces are equally appropriate for other music genres.
- Historical instruments on site; loan on request
- Orchestra chairs
- Conductor’s chair
- Music stands
- Coat racks
- Table football and table tennis table
- Small kitchen space
OUR REHEARSAL SPACES
Two different rooms are available for rent:
- large rehearsal room: 200sqm, group of max 50 musicians, for orchestras or similarly for choir rehearsals
- small rehearsal room: 50sqm, group of max 15 musicians, suitable for e.g. chamber orchestras or ensembles.
- whole unit: large and small rehearsal room on the same floor
Members of the Kölner Gesellschaft für Alte Musik e.V. benefit from special rental terms.
Large rehearsal room
Small rehearsal room
Food and drink
- Kitchenette at zamus premises
- Many cafés and restaurants in close proximity
- Centrally located, 5 minutes walk from S-Bahnhof Ehrenfeld
- Two stations from Cologne Central Station (S12, S13)
- In the centre of Cologne, very bright and quiet premises
Rental conditions / Request
Daily prices for members of the Kölner Gesellschaft für Alte Musik e.V.
- Small rehearsal room (50sqm) 25€
- Large rehearsal room (200sqm, incl. tuning chamber) 40€
- Whole unit (large and small room) 50€
Daily prices for non members of the Kölner Gesellschaft für Alte Musik e.V.
- Small rehearsal room (50sqm) 100€
- Large rehearsal room (200sqm, incl. Stimmzimmer) 200€
- Whole unit (large and small room) 300€
As of March 30, a cleaning fee of 20 euros will be charged for the rehearsal rooms due to the Corona protection measures.
Please note that keys can only be handed over during our office opening times.
Rental Request form
Rehearsal rooms that can be booked cheaply are valuable working spaces in times of a pandemic. We are aware of this. We would like to make our rooms available to artists as often as possible and are dependent on the active assistance of our rehearsal room users.
As the landlord of rehearsal rooms, zamus would like to announce the following additional conditions for reservations and bookings:
– Appointment commitments can only be made with the proviso that the gathering of musicians for rehearsals does not violate any legal regulations or official orders in effect at the time of the rehearsals.
2- .We ask our users for a short written confirmation that they will comply with the official regulations at times of the pandemic on their own responsibility, that they will take care of the hygienic measures as well as the observance of the distance rules etc. themselves and that they will also study the regularly changing official instructions for the booking period.